June 1st, 2021
Wizco is a fast-growing startup on a mission to help job applicants land their dream jobs.
We partner with college career centers to coach their students and alumni network for their professional job interviews in a mission to increase the applicant’s success rate.
At the core of our service is an online mock interview given by professionals with years of experience in hiring for similar positions and companies.
Growth Manager at Wizco is a versatile position with various responsibilities in all of Wizco’s core activities.
The Growth Manager is responsible for identifying and executing the company’s growth opportunities.
As a Growth Manager you will be responsible for:
- Experts recruiting and onboarding
- Creating and optimizing marketing campaigns
- Career centers pre-sale
- Marketing materials, texts, website content
- Social media content and growth
This is an amazing opportunity for fresh out of college graduates who wish to get into the startup world and are keen to learn the entrepreneurial spirit and growth methods
Anywhere around the globe
Work from home?
Bachelor degree - already graduated or last year of college
Responsibilities and Duties
- Experts onboarding - identifying, approaching, A/B testing and communicating with experts throughout the entire onboarding funnel in a mission to boost conversion
- Career centers presale - identifying, approaching, and communicating with prospects
- Marketing - writing marketing texts for all marketing challenges, including website content, email campaigns, printed materials, etc.
- Social Media - managing our LinkedIn and Twitter pages
- Product - deliver conclusions and product requests derived from on field analysis and experience
Qualifications and Skills
- Entrepreneurial sprint
- Problem-solving skills
- Highly organized
- Data-driven - comfortable with numbers and data, able to analyze and drive actionable conclusions
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- English mother tongue level written communication skills
Tell us how at Careers@Wizco.io