Senior Sales Manager
June 6th, 2021
Senior Sales Manager
Wizco is a fast-growing startup on a mission to help job applicants land their dream jobs.
We partner with college career centers, recruiters and outplacement agencies to coach their applicants for their professional job interviews, increasing the applicants’ success rate.
At the core of our service is an online mock interview given by professionals with years of experience in hiring for similar positions and companies.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the senior management.
Cape Town, South Africa
Work from home?
BA/BS University degree
Responsibilities and Duties
As an Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets
- Designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence
- Identifying emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Adapting sales presentation content based on studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Presenting sales, revenue and expense reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Keeping management informed by submitting activity and results reports
- Building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Serving customers by selling products and meeting customer needs
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommending changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Contributing to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Our Sales Manager works directly with our founders and CEO - both of whom have years of experience in the industry and are true market leaders.
Qualifications and Skills
- Two to five years of industry sales experience
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Proven success selling SaaS (an advantage)
- Proven success selling with staffing agencies (an advantage)
- Proven success selling to educational institutes (an advantage)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Problem-solving skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
Tell us how at firstname.lastname@example.org